A cookie is a small piece of data that stores useful information in the hard disk of your computer. Each time you visit this website, our server will recognize the cookie and give us information about your last visit.
The following cookies are used in this website:
These cookies are strictly necessary to provide specific services expressly requested by the user. If you disable the cookies, you will not be able to receive our contents and services properly.
cookies from Third parties
These are the cookies that are installed by a website that you are not visiting at the moment by the action of a third party. The advertiser of a banner from the website you are visiting or a “Like” button of a social network are good third party examples.
- Analytic cookies are the cookies that compile statistical data of the activity in a website (Google Analytics).
- Social cookies are necessary for the external social networks (Facebook, Google+ and Twitter). Their function is to control the interaction with the social widgets in the webpage. This kind of cookies is used in the following domains: “facebook.com,” “google.com” and “twitter.com.”
- Cookies from members are the cookies that monitor the visits coming from other websites with which we have an affiliate contract (Trivago).
- Google Chrome - https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Internet Explorer - http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Firefox - http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari - http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
HOTEL EL DORADO BOGOTA is dedicated to providing accommodation, restaurant and event organization services in order to generate quality experiences in each of our clients through a multidisciplinary team of employees fully trained to provide the best experience. Additionally, our Hotel's strategy is aimed at reducing negative impacts and enhancing our positive development on the environment, community and local culture. In this way, we constantly generate awareness of the use of resources, the proper disposition of waste, the promotion of cultural and natural heritage, the well-being of the staff and the prevention of all types of discrimination, illegal traffic and commercial sexual exploitation of children and teenagers.